I have had quit the busy week. Yesterday (Friday) I climbed up Ferguson canyon for 6hrs. I managed to get 4 climbs in (there were 5 of us). Ratings were as follows: 5.9, 5.9+, 5.10a, & 5.10b. I finished one goal this summer which was TRing a 5.10. It was AWESOME. We went to Porcupine afterwards for some delicious nachos and fish & chips. We made plans for beginning our summiting adventures. The first started this morning (Saturday).
Yep, after 6 hrs of climbing yesterday, four of us hiked to the summit of Mt. Olympus. There was snow that last part of the way, but not too bad.
My skin got scorched. I used the spray sunscreen and didn't rub it in so it's a splotchy scorch, pretty ugly looking. Oh well, it'll go away soon enough. I look forward to tomorrow...the day of rest:)

No comments:
Post a Comment